Arizona Sound and Communications: 480-688-5404. For Service, call: 480-708-4441.
Arizona Sound and Communications was founded on the principles and commitment to provide outstanding customer support and unparalleled workmanship. We are an Arizona-based, family-owned business with strong ties to the Healthcare and Educational community. ASC offers innovative solutions that networks all systems your facility requires in life safety including: reliable communications, mass notification, access control, video surveillance, panic duress, and critical device temperature monitoring. With the total years of experience that our engineers and certified technicians possess, we have the flexibility to provide the solution(s) your facility requires - resulting in the ability to update and expand your systems as your business grows.
2340 W. Parkside Ln., H-114, Phoenix, AZ 85027
It is the policy of Arizona Sound and Communications, LLC to conduct business in a socially responsible and ethical manner that seeks to protect the environment. Our goal is to be a leader in environmental practices by emphasizing and encouraging innovative and creative solutions, and continually improving our environmental performance.
· Integrate environmental protection into every aspect of its business.
· Comply with all environmental regulations without regard to the degree of enforcement.
· Participate in the development of environmental legislation, regulation or policy issues that may significantly impact our business.
· Work pro-actively with appropriate government agencies to ensure timely, reasonable and cost-effective solutions for issues.
· Follow relevant standards, good engineering practices & risk management principles to ensure ASC’s environmental protection activities are conducted responsibly.
· Ensure adequate resources are available to comply with this policy.
· Conserve company & natural resources by careful management of emissions and discharges, & by minimizing waste generation.
· Ensure conformity with this policy and continual improvement through a comprehensive compliance program.
· Require that all employees are held responsible for compliance with all policies, procedures, practices and laws applicable to their duties.
Arizona Sound & Communications, LLC considers the safety of its employees and the general public to be its number one priority. The ultimate goal is to provide a healthy and safe environment free of accidents or injuries. The responsibility for safety extends from top management to trade workers and includes everyone in between.
We work diligently to observe all applicable Federal, State and local requirements, and to be guided by good practice as necessary for each specific location and circumstance.